The Price of full version of Adobe Acrobat (PDF reader) often bothers you? Don’t worry PDF Studio is here. PDF Studio is all in one PDF file editor and is developed by Qoppa Software. This cool software is available for all platforms like Windows, Linux, MAC, etc. It is available in Standard and Pro versions and we will review Pro version in this post. Now let us explore more about this PDF editor software.
Exploring PDF Studio
As you can see from the above post it is a PDF file editor through which user can perform various operations like reading, editing, converting, etc. we will discuss all of these features in detailed in below part. PDF Studio is available in Standard and Pro version and unfortunately both are paid version, however, users can try the trial version before buying the product. But the price of the PDF Studio is less expensive if we compare it with giants like Adobe Acrobat. Is it is good to spend money on PDF Studio? Well, to get the answer to this question have a look to some features of the PDF editor.
Features of PDF Studio
It is packed with lots of features and in this part of the post we would like to highlight most of them so have a look:
- Easy To Create and Edit PDF Files: It is really very easy to use PDF studio to create and edit PDF file. Users can scan paper directly into a PDF file. Users can also convert MS word, text, images into PDF files and can edit them. With the help of it now it is very easy to edit text, text size, image, image size, etc in a PDF file. Some basic features like files merging, splitting, text searching, adding header and footer/ watermark, etc. are also there in the PDF Studio.
- Commenting and Annotating: Now with the help of its users can make comments and review any PDF file in a very effective way. Users can now easily highlight an important part of a file, they can also add some notes (text, audio) to a file. Users can even add other files, some hyperlinks and also some graphical notes to a PDF file.
- Security: To provide best security to the files of users features like password to open the file, encryption and Digital Signature are there. Users can also manage digital ids and trusted certificates.
Advance Features: There are also some advanced features present in it have a look at a few of those:
- Touch mode is there to support touchscreen and Tablets.
- Easy drag and drop file option is there to merge different files.
- Users can also convert a PDF file to an HTML 5 / SVG, Fast Web View, PDF/A, etc.
One post is too short to list all the feature of this all in one affordable PDF editor and hence we are ending the post here to know more you can check this link. Now we are providing some pros and cons of the app which we noticed while using the app.
There are many pros associated with it and due to word constraint we cannot mention all of them.
- It is not free, but its price is very less as compared to its competitors.
- It has some features like drag and drop, etc., which are quite unique and are very helpful in merging multiple files quickly and effectively.
- The Size of the software is also very impressive and it is less than 85 MBs.
There are some cons too with it and we would like to mention a few of them:
- Qoppa software provides a wide range of services to its users, which makes it official website too complicated.
We hope you read all of the above mentioned points carefully and will take steps carefully before buying PDF Studio, you can also try its trial version which is free. Try it once and share your experience with us through likes, comments and share. Hope you like it, thank you.