Datawind, a leading provider of wireless web access products and services rolled out a new line of Low-Cost tablets under the Ubislate range.
“The new range of Ubislate Tablets is packed with anytime anywhere Low-Cost Internet connectivity, UbiSurfer browser based on 18 international patents that can deliver internet access on traditional GPRS networks and a powerful combination of content and applications raising the bar in terms of meeting customers’ mobility needs. These tablets are of the gold standard when it comes to low – cost tablet cum Smart phone space being offered at an exciting price to our customers,” said Mr. Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO, Datawind Pvt. Ltd.
This brand new Ubislate range comes with a sleek look and enhanced hardware specifications. These Lightweight tablets will support smart phone communication, internet access, tablet computing and multimedia entertainment.
The 7” screen tablets support the latest Android 4.0.3 operating system that delivers a rich and much smother touch-screen user experience. With a Cortex A8, 1 GHz processor and 512MB RAM, these devices will deliver high speed surfing experience to its users. The embedded HD video co-processor delivers high quality video content making it a perfect multimedia device.
“With the upwardly mobile workforce, hands-free communication has become extremely important. Our tablets are the most durable offerings under the Ubislate umbrella. Features like HD video, great sound quality, touch screen, high speed processor, USB port, camera, G-Sensor with a long battery life are a complete value for money option for our customers,” stated Mr. Tuli.
In India the devices will offer unlimited web-browsing using DataWind’s breakthrough web delivery platform for under Rs.100/month on traditional mobile networks.
The UbiSlate 7Ri, UbiSlate 7R+, UbiSlate 7Ci, UbiSlate 7C+ models will be all available at MRPs Ranging from Rs.2, 999 to Rs.4, 499.
Additionally all the tablets will have web browser: Ubisurfer-browser with Compression/ acceleration and IE8 rendering.
Some key Applications available on Ubislate range of Tablets –
· The users of Ubislate can access content available on the Sakshat portal and other educational websites.
· Yahoo! India for its portal, Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Cricket to deliver all the information regarding India’s national passion.
· The Indian Express Group to bring its users the latest news and analysis on the go.
· Reverie Language Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to provide over a dozen Indian languages including Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi/Gurmukhi and many others.
· Mango learning solutions for game based educational modules, interactive smart books and the full CBSE curriculum.
· TestBag, the most comprehensive solution for testing and e-assessment.
· Intelligaia finger tracing apps to teach alphabet letter writing for toddlers.
Availability – www.ubislate.com