Are you looking for a tool through which you can recover your lost data of your iPad or iPhone? Then you are at right place as we are going to discuss about Wondershare’s application known as Dr.Fone which is world first iPhone and iPad data recovery tool. It is data recovery too that’s supports iOS 10 and latest devices and have highest data recovery rate. It smoothly recovers various types of lost data like messages, contacts, photos, videos, etc. Let us discuss more about it in below part.
Dr.Fone is developed by Wondershare and is available for various platforms like Windows, Mac, Yosemite and please refer to below image for more idea about the system requirements.
As it is mentioned in above part of the post, it is the recovery tool for iPad and iPhone. Users can easily recover various types of files through it like:
- Call history
- WhatsApp messages
- Voice memos
- Safari’s bookmark
- App’s photos
- App’s video
- App’s Documents
Dr.Fone uses three methods.
- From Device: In this method, the software will restore lost data from the device only which accidently got deleted or deleted while updating the device.
- From iTunes: For this method, there should be a backup file of your device available in iTunes and Dr.Fone uses that backup file to restore the lost data.
- From iCloud: For this method also Dr.Fone a backup is required to recover lost data through iCloud.
Dr.Fone can be used in various cases of data lost like accidental deletion of data, data lost while updating or rooting of the device, data lost after factory reset or data lost after the system crash or a virus attack. As this tool also works smoothly with iTunes and iCloud users can easily recover data of a stolen device through it.
A quick Introduction to Dr.Fone Interface
Here we are providing a quick step by step guide to our readers so that they can easily and more efficiently use this software to restore your precious data.
1. After connecting the device, users will get the following screen. As you can see, there are three options to recover lost data directly from the device, from iCloud and iTunes.
2. After that users have to click on Scan and after that scanning of deleted data will get start it is a time-consuming process which takes around 5-6 minutes. It totally depends on device size.
3. After that, users will get the following screen, and from here users can quickly select the data they want to recover. As you can see from the below, snap there are various types of data available for recovery. Users can recover messages, contacts, videos, images, etc.
Not making the post to long we are wrapping up here only with some positive and negative things associated with it have a look at these points and take steps accordingly.
1. Its size is the biggest plus point as its setup is less than 2mbs and it only requires 200mbs of free space.
2. It is the latest tool for iPod, iPad and iPhone data recovery which is available for all latest devices and also supports latest iOS 10.
3. Its data recovery rate of lost data is very impressive.
4. Its interface is very attractive and easy to use. Users can easily recover lost data within few clicks only.
We think that they should offer some recovery option in the free or trial version so that the users can know the actual power of this suite before buying the premium build.
It costs around $79.95 for the lifetime subscription which is nothing as compared to its features. Try Dr.Fone once for data recovery of your iPad or iPhone and share your experience with us through like, comments and share.
Tags : Robin new smartphone next bit