iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS Operating System through the use of software exploits; this includes iPhones, iPad’s and iPod’s. It is necessary to jailbreak if you intend to run software not authorized by Apple. After 3 months of waiting, the Evasion team has released a jailbreak tool for devices running iOS 7.
If you want to jailbreak your Apple device running iOS 7. Follow the simple steps given below
- Backup your iPhone .
- Download Evasion for your operating system (Windows or OS X).
- Open up the Evasion that you downloaded.
- Connect your computer to iPhone . Turn on Airplane mode to prevent any updates or data-driven apps from interfering with the process, Also dont forget to disable the Passcode Lock on your iPhone.
- On your computer, click the Jailbreak button in the Evasion window. It’ll take a while to upload some necessary jailbreak data, and your phone might restart during this process. Wait till Evasion finishes this step.
- Evasion will install a temporary jailbreak app on your device. When ready, it’ll prompt you to open it. Simply unlock your device, then tap on the jailbreak app icon. The Process will finish in a minute or so. Your device will reboot a couple of times, but when you see your lock screen the process is done.
- Navigate to Cydia and enjoy your new jailbreak!