How to Transfer Talktime to Friend in BSNL ?
Gift Talk Time Facility is a new facility by which we can transfer our talktime to friends with BSNL within same circle, with some limits. This offer is already with some providers
How to Transfer Talktime using Gift Talk Time Facility
- To register, send SMS with keyword “register ptop” to toll free short code 54455.
- After registering, following SMS will be sent by the C-TOPUP Platform to the subscriber from short code 54455:- “Dear subscriber, registration for ptop is successful. Password is “HGFBD”.
How to Transfer Talktime
- For transferring talk time send “Gift <no> <amt> <password>” to short code 54456. (SMS charges Rs 2/-)
Eg: Gift 94xxxx 50 pwd
- The amount will be transferred of our balance is enough else show an error
De Register , Change Password , Forgot Password
- To de-register, subscriber is required to send SMS with keyword “deregister ptop” to toll free short code 54455.
- To change password SMS “Change ptop password ABCDEF to GHIJKL repeat GHIJKL” to 54455
- If you forgot the password , Try to register again , it will sent your current password
Terms & Conditions
- Max Amount 200 , Min amount 10 / Transaction .
- Can only transfer as multiple of 1o
- You can use facility Max 5 time Per month
Tested in Kerala Circle : Comment if its working on your circle too.
tags : transfer talktime , bsnl to bsnl recharge , gift talktime to friend , how to get talktime from friend , tranfer talktime to friend , talktime gifts, buddy transfer , transfer buddy talktime, transfer talktime to another mobile
Tags : how to share talktime in bsnl, bsnl talktime transfer, bsnl gift talktime, how to transfer balance from bsnl to bsnl, bsnl gift, bsnl share talktime
Others – I didnot get password
its working. received mpin. transferred amount also in ap circle. but i could not change my mpin.
i does not get mpin plese send the website with mpin
1.Register your mobile number by sending sms from your mobile as REGISTER PTOP TO 54455. Then you will get a password.
2.Send SMS as GIFT(space)Mobilenumber(space)amount(space)password to 54456.
Ex. GIFT 944XXXXXXX 100 XXXXXX
SMS charges Rs.3 and service charges Rs.3 or 10% of your transaction amount.
Min transfer amount 10.
Ex.If you transact 100 then Rs.13 is the charge.
It is waste technique
Works for Karnataka BSNL as at 07 Feb 2017 all steps as explained. Thanks
I think also a balance of Rs 200 must be left after the transaction in the phone sending to someone else.
I just confirmed a min balance of 200 not necessary.
Charging 3 Rs for the SMS and 10% of tranferred amount. Example, if you gift 100 Rs. then 10+3 Rs gets charged.
The post balance should be greater than Rs.50 (after transfer)
Is it possible to transfer minutes/seconds from one Bank to another bsnl sim.
It worked for me,(TN circle). I am in Assam i have TN circle bsnl number, i transferred amount 100 to another bsnl TN number. Initially i had Rs 197 balance after transferring i have only Rs 84 as balance.
its not working in ap