Acer announced phablet S2, which features a 15.2-cm (6-inch) IPS Display with 4K video recording capability. Although the fluid S2 announcement was made today, the company will be notified of price and availability information phablet IFA in Berlin later this week.
Acer, the Acer phablet, S2 phablet, 6-inch IPS, 4K video recording, liquid S2 phablet, IFA, Berlin, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Dolby digital speakers
If you are talking about the features, the phone is a 15.2-cm (6-inch) full HD IPS display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution at 368 pixels per inch. It is a curved Gorilla Glass 3rd The phablet will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core chipset that will come 2.2 GHz 2 GB of internal memory. The device has 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD.
Other features include:
- a 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI Sensors and LED ring flash
- full HD 1080p 60fps
- a 2-megapixel front camera and a rear camera
- capability to record videos in 4K resolution
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, AGPS, 3G or 4G connectivity
- a 3,300mAh battery
- Dolby digital speakers
- a suite of sensors – light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, digital compass and gyro
- Availability in red and black colours at the end of October
However, you need to wait to find out more about prices and availability options to the finished product Acer IFA unveiling event.