The recently launched camera smartphone by Samsung, the Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C1010) which was introduced in India along with Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9192) is finally up for pre-order on official Samsung India eStore. The S4 Mini was introduced for pre-order last week itself.
The Galaxy S4 Zoom sports a mega camera of 16-megapixel with BSI CMOS sensor with 10x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) and Xenon Flash. It comes with a 10.9-cm (4.3 inch) (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and it runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is available in White and Black colours and is up for pre-order at Rs 29,390. According to the listing, the device will go on sale by the end July 2013. As a part of its introductory offer, Samsung is offering a whole lot of goodies that include a flip cover lens cover which is worth Rs 2,099, a replacement of Lens or LCD Rs 3,500, Entertainment pack, 2 GB 3G Data free per month for 3 months from Reliance and Interest free EMIs on selected credit cards.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Key Specs:
– 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
– 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
– Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
– 16MP rear camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS and 10x optical zoom
– 1.9MP front-facing camera
– 15.4 mm thick and weighs 206 grams
– 3.5mm audio jack
– 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
– 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
– 2,330 mAh battery
Galaxy S4 Zoom Photo Gallery