Samsung announced its new Hybrid(2-in-1) device which can be used a s aLaptop and a Tablet as per user requirement. This convertible laptops where earlier seen with Lenovo Yoga series. It is available in 2 sizes, a 15.6-inch notebook and a 13-inch notebook, the Notebook 7 spin will be available beginning June 26, 2016, at Best Buy and BestBuy.com, as well as Samsung.com starting at $799.99.
Samsung Notebook 7 features:
- Powered by Windows 10
- The Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, an impressive 1 Terabyte hard drive, ample RAM (up to 12GB) and upgradable SSD options allow you to accomplish everything you need to without the loading times.
- With just 20 minutes of charging, battery life is extended up to two hours. In just 90 minutes, the 15.6-inch notebook will be fully powered, while the 13-inch reaches a full charge in 100 minutes.
- The 360-degree touch display offers incredible viewing angles. This PC can be transformed into three adaptive modes: use it as a notebook to touch and type as you connect with friends, stand it up to enjoy the latest movie in tent mode, or switch to tablet mode to surf the web.
- The auto-backlit keyboard allows for comfortable typing in low-light conditions. The keyboard is ergonomic and convenient, with useful hotkeys that give instant access to functions most often used.
- Built with a Full HD touch screen with Video HDR mode, content is sharper, colors are more vivid and textures truly pop. Video HDR mode instantly optimizes the video experience, so that every little detail comes to life.