The most successful event happened to Indian telecommunication market in the year 2016 was the launch of Reliance Jio 4G volte mobile service. The company took customers and its competitors to a surprise by giving free Data and voice service to Jio users till 31st December 2016 as part of its welcome offer. During the welcome offer users could avail 4GB of free 4G data daily, speed reduces after usage limit.
How Happy New Year Offer is different?
• Daily Usage limit slashed to 1GB(Post limit speed reduces to 128kbps)
• Offer valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st March 2017
• New packs for high speed data post Daily limit
• Current Jio users will get automatically updated to the Happy New Year offer
Currently 2 paid recharge packs has been introduced for using additional high speed 4G data after the daily 1GB limit.
Offer 1: 1GB for 51Rs – 28 days
Offer 2: 6GB for 301Rs – 28 days
Reliance Jio claims to be the fastest growing technology company in the world, and had close to 52 million subscribers in the beginning of December 2016, which is huge considering the service was rolled out in September.
Here is how you can use 4G speeds on Reliance after crossing the 1GB daily limit:
1. Open the MyJio app.
2. Log in, or register if you haven’t already (Your Jio phone number is your username).
3. From the list of jio apps, tap Open next to MyJio.
4. Tap Usage and tap on Data – in order to confirm that you’ve crossed the 1GB limit.
5. If you’ve crossed the limit, tap the Back icon, and go back to the main screen.
6. Tap on Recharge
7. Tap on Booster
8. Choose the plan you want, and tap on the price on the right side.
9. This takes you to the payment screen, where you can pay via JioMoney, credit or debit cards, or via net banking. Complete the payment as normal.
All other Major telecom companies are under tremendous pressure because of efficient and generous Jio offers which may be a revolution in the Indian telecommunication market.