- Offers available to Vodafone 4G circles and can have state-wise rate difference.
- Offers for prepaid users only
- The 1GB data pack now costs Rs. 150
- The 4GB data pack now costs Rs. 250
- The 6GB data pack now costs Rs. 350
- The 9GB data pack now costs Rs. 450
- The 13GB data pack now costs Rs. 650
- The 22GB data pack now costs Rs. 999
- The 35GB data pack now costs Rs. 1,500.
Vodafone enters the Data revolution in Indian telecom Industry with all new exciting 4G offers. The data revolution began when the Reliance Jio entered the telecom market providing free of cost usage for its customers for specific period. The new offers are named as ‘4X offers’ as Vodafone claims to increased upto 4 times 4G data with earlier 4G packs. This shows how hard telecom companies are affected with the entry of Jio and are eager to get back to their old state.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Kataria, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India said, “Our customers are consuming more of content and video online. With these super rich data packs, our rapidly growing base of 4G customers across 17 circles can enjoy much more of mobile Internet while remaining confidently connected on Vodafone SuperNet 4G. It will also encourage first time and limited users of mobile Internet to explore more by providing greater value. They can access four times more of their favourite content online for the same cost in a truly worry free manner. ”
But in any case, its an exciting and ambitious time for consumers in India as all telecom companies battle out to provide better service than its competitors.