India’s oldest communication service provider BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is all set to retrieve its lost glory through a series of talk time, broadband offers as well as offline and online customer assistance. As a step forward BSNL launched ‘ATM cum Bill collection kiosk’ which allows its customers to pay postpaid bills round-the-clock.
First of its kind was inaugurated by BSNL CMD Shri Anupam Shrivastava at Telephone Bhavan in Shukrawar Peth, Pune. BSNL will be installing such ATMs at major Customer Service Centres across the country.
“Some customers often miss to pay bill because of fix timing of BSNL counters. With these ATMs in place, customers will be able to pay their bill during any time of the day.“
-BSNL CMD Anupam ShrivastavaAdvertisement
BSNL launched these machines in association with M/s Hitachi Payment Services Ltd an extension of the electronic giant with registered office at Chennai. Hitachi cash-recycling machines (CRMs) can also be used as conventional ATMs to withdraw money using valid bank ATM cards.
How to pay BSNL postpaid bills through the machine?
Hitachi Cash Recycling Machines (CRM) will provide cash-based bill payment service to the BSNL customers additional to the conventional ATM usage.
- Customers enter the bill reference numbers through the on-screen interface and deposit cash
- Hitachi machines accepts currency notes of Rs 1000, Rs 500, Rs 100, Rs 50, Rs 20 and Rs 10
- Account will be credited instantly for each customer deposit
- BSNL authorities may reconciles the total amount credited at the end of each day
BSNL Bill Payment options:
- Bsnl bill collection centers.
- Bill payments through online Link
- Bill payments through ECS
- Bill payment at banks.
- Bill payments through Jenasevana Kendrams & Akshaya centers
- Bill payments through authorized franchisees.
- Bill payments through post office
Source : keralatelecom
Tags : bsnl collection centers in hy