Reliance Jio team is back to provide more delightful news for its customers. More offer days, more data, more apps, more speed and more excitement. Yes you heard that right, Jio is offering extension to their welcome plan now and will be called as Happy New Year offer. The Happy New year offer will span till March 31 of 2017 which extends the same plan as with welcome plan. The offers were announced by the company owner Mr. Mukesh Ambani at an event where he thanked the Jio Customers for supporting them and acknowledging some technical congestion which raised in last few months and ensured better service in future. He even congratulated the Indian Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi for Demonetisation action and promoting Digital India scheme.
• Offer is for both existing and new users
• Daily FUP limit of 1GB(Post speed reduces) to reduce congestion
• Existing users will get automatically activated to the new offer
• New Aadhaar based method reduces sim activation time
• Call drop percent has come down drastically.
• Expanding the use of Jio Money wallet at retail stores
“We are the fastest growing technology company, not only in India, but in the history of the world,” said Mukesh Ambani, adding, “in the three months, it’s grown faster than Facebook, or WhatsApp, and the fastest growing LTE network.“
He also added that Jio now fully supports MNP so all customers can retain their number while migrating to Jio. He added that the company has now integrated home delivery of Jio SIMs. The SIM can be activated through eKYC once delivered, Mukesh Ambani said. “This will be available in all the top cities by 31 December, 2016.“